Be Smoke Free
Visualise yourself smoke free
The problem with most smokers is that they cannot see themselves being smoke free. Hypnotherapy can create smoke-free pictures that the subconscious accepts and acts upon.
Why do people continue to smoke?
People know that smoking is bad for them, then why do people continue to gamble with their health. The simple answer is a big “fear”.
* The fear of not being able to relax and losing control without a cigarette.
* The fear of being irritable, angry, moody and generally too stressed.
* The fear of being haunted by unwanted cravings.
* The fear of putting on weight.
* The fear of losing pleasure, companionship, security and rituals.
* The fear that you need cigarettes to cope with life’s daily pressures and challenges.
* The fear that you may have to go through pain and discomfort.
You have nothing to fear except fear itself. Be honest with yourself. Look at your fears of becoming smoke free and you will probably realise that the only fear between you and being smoke-free is your fear of going through the pain of not smoking.
Hypnotherapy can help
Hypnosis makes it easier to stop smoking
* Hypnosis helps take away the cravings we fear.
* Hypnosis removes the feelings of wanting a cigarette.
* Hypnosis helps ease that feeling of needing a cigarette.
* Yes, what the subconscious mind can conceive and visualize in hypnosis, you can achieve.
* Yes, because with hypnosis, that feeling of being deprived of a cigarette fades very quickly.
* Usually after one session of hypnosis, most people will feel more confident and determined that they can and will achieve their goal.
* Yes, that they have simply stopped smoking and with hypnosis it was all very easy.
Hypnosis works for good
Smoking Cessation works because it removes the desire and need to smoke
Using hypnosis you won’t need nicotine gum, nicotine patches or stop smoking pills. There is no need for needles, inhalers or e-cigarettes. All you have to do for hypnosis to work for you is to relax comfortably with your eyes closed – could anything be easier?
During your hypnotic session I will administer powerful hypnotic suggestions to activate your sub-conscious mind to respond and cooperate with reinforcement of the clinical session. A unique hypnotic recording of your session will reinforce the programme. Once you have achieved success in our stop-smoking programme it is essential to reinforce the programme that led to the cessation of the habit.
Reinforcing your Stop Smoking
Create new neural pathways
Remaining smoke free is a skill that you will learn in the clinic and like any skill, needs to be practiced and reinforced to gain mastery.
I use a combination of techniques to help you to become smoke free
Using a combination of the very best of traditional hypnosis and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) gives the stop-smoking programme an extremely high level of effectiveness. Most people become smoke free in just one session.