The Fertile Body Method is a mind body approach to fertility which acknowledges the importance of working with fertility problems in a holistic way.
Hypnosis is potentially a very powerful and effective therapeutic tool and is used in many of the techniques and approaches used in the Fertile Body Method.
Viewing health as more than a physical issue is certainly not a new concept. We know that health is experienced as mental, emotional, spiritual and physical well-being. Many cultures throughout the world use a medical model that fully acknowledges the inter-connectedness between these different aspects of our being.
The FBM views the various aspects of ourselves and the different systems of our body, as a part of the greater whole. This holistic approach acknowledges the effect that one part, or one system, will have on another. It views the human being as a dynamic living ecosystem that strives to maintain all parts in balance, working harmoniously together.
The most important person at this time is you!
1. Have sex! Sound obvious? The more sex you're having, the higher your chances of getting pregnant, if you have sex less than once a week, your odds drop from 50 % to 18 %; if you have sex three times a week, your chances increase to about 80 %.
2. Don't smoke. Hypnosis is a great way to stop smoking.
3. Maintain a healthy weight.
4. Moderate your alcohol intake.
5. Take it easy on the caffeine.
6. Exercise -- but not to extremes.
It is very important to look after yourself when you’re preparing for pregnancy, especially if you’re going through fertility issues. Take time for yourself every day, even if it’s only 5 minutes! Please read the section on stress and ways to deal with it.
"A big thank you" to Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer for all her work creation of the Fertile Body Method and her support with this information. For additional information on the Fertile Body Method check out: http://www.thefertilebody.com/